Sunday, May 25, 2008

Happy Memorial Day (tomorrow)!

I hope you are all having a relaxing & enjoyable Memorial Weekend. We visited Lance's grandmother on Sat. and got to visit with a few other Thomas family members as well. Then on Sun. we had lunch with my folks & little brother Chris. It was a full weekend as we're still making small modifications on the house. We replaced 4 light fixtures this weekend & are painting one more room. Lance & I both decided that we are now done until after the little one arrives! (although we'll probably get bored and start another item on the list...)

As I promised, here are the photos that our realtor used for the flier.
The Front of our unit:
Living Room:
Fireplace in the Living Room:
Kitchen:
The place looks great! & Congratulations Bobby & Tosha!!! You got your home sold! I'm so envious!

No comments: