Friday, November 7, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRANDPA!!!
Monday was my dad's birthday!! It was also his 20 year anniversary with Forest Oil. Congrats Dad!!! We know you've worked hard & paid your dues & we hope this year is amazing for you. You'll be moving into your new house & get to spend time with your grandchildren; bribing them with popcorn!!! You are an amazingly godly man whom I respect & trust completely. I only hope that Lance & I can nurture Samantha as you & mom have done me; spiritually, emotionally & physically. We love you & Happy Birthday!!
Grandpa with Zach

Grandpa with Sami on her birth day.

Dad with me on my wedding day.

*
3 Months old!!!
On Halloween Sami turned 3 months old!! She is 13 pounds, not sure of length. She loves to "stand" up & has a blast in her jumper. She is definitely growing into it & loves to be at eye level with others. She is trying so very hard to roll over & gets about 1/3 to halfway & then falls back. She pulls her pacifier out & then will grab it & try to put it back in. She sometimes even succeeds but I am just amazed that she even understands it goes back into her mouth! She's getting better at going to sleep & loves to snuggle into something or someone. She's my beautiful little girl & I couldn't love her more!
Sami's 3 month photo.

Sami loves to "stand".


Sami's trying so very hard to roll over.




She LOVES hanging out with her daddy & for some reason (Hm!) she always gets quiet when hockey is on the TV. (I am serious!)

1 comment:

cecil and sheri said...

you are just trying to make her an avs fan.
that was very sweet about your dad and such cute pictures of Sami