*
Arts & Crafts!
We began by doing arts & craft time with the 3 of us. We decided to make 3 plaster ornament molds of Sami's feet; one for each grandparent(s) & one for us.The mission: plaster mold ornaments of Sami's feet!
*On the first day(s) of Christmas... (Christmas Eve)
On the 19th My Aunt Carolyn, Uncle Mike & cousin Cathy came into town. Then on the 20th my cousin Jen & her 2 boys, Kaleb & Noah joined us. The lot of us were quite busy. We went shopping- what a day!- and tubing & sledding & cooked up a storm! We ate dinner with them on Christmas Eve.Samantha on her first gondola ride. Her ticket has her name on it!! (Yes it was free.)

My folks & little brother!

Uncle Mike, Noah, Aunt Carolyn & dad.

Jen, Kaleb & Cathy.

Noah rode up the hill inside the tube!

Aunt Carolyn & Uncle Mike.

Chris, dad & I.

Samantha sleeping peacefully!

Jen & her tired boys!

The guys doing dishes!!

Everyone took a turn at the Wii.

My folks & little brother!
Uncle Mike, Noah, Aunt Carolyn & dad.
Jen, Kaleb & Cathy.
Noah rode up the hill inside the tube!
Aunt Carolyn & Uncle Mike.
Chris, dad & I.
Samantha sleeping peacefully!
Jen & her tired boys!
The guys doing dishes!!
Everyone took a turn at the Wii.
Jen & Cathy helped Kaleb & Noah create a gingerbread house.

Samantha even played with Uncle Chris! (The doll that she is playing with was a gift from my grandmother- it was the doll I played with at her house when I was little. Thanks Meme.)

*Samantha even played with Uncle Chris! (The doll that she is playing with was a gift from my grandmother- it was the doll I played with at her house when I was little. Thanks Meme.)
On the second day of Christmas... (Christmas Day)
On Christmas Day we woke up & did stockings & gifts between the 3 of us. Samantha paid attention to her daddy as he opened all of her gifts; she quickly got tired though. As she was taking her nap, Lance & I got to check out our gifts & then it was off to the Patinos for dinner & games with the Thomas family. (Thanks to my husband for my Photoshop Elements software & winter jacket & he got decoys)A bottle from dad.
Sitting among dad's decoys!
I remember you guys!
Aunt Shelly
Gift exchange. (Thanks for the peace sign Mike!)
Sami played with Uncle Fred.
Aren't I cute?!
On the third day of Christmas...
We spent the 26th with my parents. Lance went hunting in the morning & then we all went to their new house in Elizabeth- looking good!- and the exchanged gifts with them. (I don't have these pictures just yet so here she is enjoying the gifts!)*
On the fourth day of Christmas...
Linda came to town the 27th & 28th to spend Christmas. The 3 of us spent the morning together then headed to Norma's house to hang out with her & Linda. Wow...4 days of Christmas...what a luck little girl!!Aren't I cute in my Christmas dress from grandma?

Sami & grandma


Sami & dad.

Opening gifts with grandma.


*Sami & grandma
Sami & dad.
Opening gifts with grandma.
5 months old!
I realize that we accidentally skipped her 4 month post (which occurred at Thanksgiving) but here are her 5 month photos. Happy 5 months little girl! She is grabbing for things now- her spatial awareness has increased greatly & she is getting much better at sitting! Sami is also much more tolerant of new people- she let Uncle Chris play with her & Uncle Fred hold her! Also we are laughing for real now!
No comments:
Post a Comment