Congratulations Jacob!
This past weekend Lance's cousin Jacob graduated from High School; so quite a few of the Thomas clan packed up their vehicles & headed to Texas- including us.We stopped at the state lines to get photos.

In Oklahoma we hit construction where the road was closed for awhile. It was a perfect time to allow Samantha to play out of her car seat.


In our hotel room.

In Oklahoma we hit construction where the road was closed for awhile. It was a perfect time to allow Samantha to play out of her car seat.
In our hotel room.
*
After the graduation ceremony we met in the hotel lobby for photos.

Casey, Matthew & Jacob (siblings)

Casey, Matthew & Jacob (siblings)
*
Palo Duro CanyonSaturday after the graduation, the Thomas clan headed over to Palo Duro Canyon for the day.

Casey with Samantha.

Shelly took Samantha around & explained to her how she was related to everyone. Thanks Shelly!

Sorry about this photo Shannon- but when I saw it I had to put it up!

Trish & Traci.

Opening graduation gifts.

Watching intently.

To combat the 94 degree heat, we took a walk up the stream.

Playing in the water.

Playing in the water. Lance, Sami & Pat (Jacob's mother)

Samantha started to get upset when I wouldn't let her sit in the water.



Casey with Samantha.
Shelly took Samantha around & explained to her how she was related to everyone. Thanks Shelly!
Sorry about this photo Shannon- but when I saw it I had to put it up!
Trish & Traci.
Opening graduation gifts.
Watching intently.
To combat the 94 degree heat, we took a walk up the stream.
Playing in the water.
Playing in the water. Lance, Sami & Pat (Jacob's mother)
Samantha started to get upset when I wouldn't let her sit in the water.
*
The ride home
1 comment:
Hiya Jenny! I feel so out of the loop with what's been going on in your life (my fault since I have been MIA for the last month!!). Looks like you've been busy and having fun. I heard that you had a new offer on the townhome?!? Is it officially not yours anymore?!? What else is new? I will give you a call the first of next week so we can work out a time to get together. Can't wait to catch up!! Have a great weekend and we'll talk soon! Love ya, Nichole
Post a Comment