Samantha is walking!!
I've tried uploading a short video of Sami walking but after an hour of attempts, I'm done. I might try again another day. Take my word for it- she's a walker. It's so cute- she holds both of her arms up above her head & goes. So darn adorable!!
*
Here are some other things we've been up to...
Playing with grandpa's dog, Diamond.

11 month photo with her puppy.


Playing bubbles with daddy.


Sami rediscovered her swing, so out of curiosity I strapped her in & she was absolutely content playing & listening to the music. Thing was, I didn't turn on the swing- she figured out how to toss her body back & forth & make it swing- I've never seen it go so far from side to side.


11 month photo with her puppy.
Playing bubbles with daddy.
Sami rediscovered her swing, so out of curiosity I strapped her in & she was absolutely content playing & listening to the music. Thing was, I didn't turn on the swing- she figured out how to toss her body back & forth & make it swing- I've never seen it go so far from side to side.
1 comment:
Can't wait to see Samantha walking in person...so hard to believe that she is almost ONE!!! Seems like just yesterday that I got a call from you while I was in Target and then proceeded to cry and cry and cry. Poor Braden was so confused (the first of many conversations that girls cry when they are happy, sad, mad, ect...) What a blessing our little ones are and I am so happy for you and Lance- she really completes your little family! :) I will give you a call in a day or two; the in-laws leave on Thursday so all should go back to "normal". Love ya and give Sami and big high five from me! Nichole
Post a Comment