I told Sami that she needed boots before she could go outside, so she found some!




Samantha "posing" with her daddy. Just before & after the photo she was laughing & smiles.

I believe this is the reason Lance likes our home! This girl is one of many who trek through our yard daily.

Lastly, a recent belly shot- please excuse the dirty mirror- I was cleaning the bathroom & also excuse Sami without pants- she likes to try out the big girl potty sometimes.

Samantha "posing" with her daddy. Just before & after the photo she was laughing & smiles.
I believe this is the reason Lance likes our home! This girl is one of many who trek through our yard daily.
Lastly, a recent belly shot- please excuse the dirty mirror- I was cleaning the bathroom & also excuse Sami without pants- she likes to try out the big girl potty sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment