Saturday, July 31, 2010

Happy Birthday Samantha!

Today was Samantha's 2nd birthday! We started out with donuts & chocolate milk for breakfast. It never crossed my mind to work on blowing out candles with her but she figured it out right away. (Although she kept asking 'What's that?' and trying to touch it while Lance & I sang to her this morning. I guess we need to work on not touching fire....!)
Ooh, fire! What's that?

Momma, why are you & daddy singing? When can I eat?

Yummy!

Chocolate milk!! (Or as Sami says chocolate juice!)

And this is what you get when you ask a 2 year old to say 'cheese' for the camera!

*
We played all morning with daddy while momma finished some cleaning around the house & finished decorating these.... (thank you Nana for your help.)


Meme, we LOVE the backpack! Thank you!

*
After a good nap, it was party time! Samantha had a blast swimming with all 3 of her grandparents & her cousins!







Great-grandma & the great-grandchildren

*
Just some fun.

Samantha saw this princess birthday hat at the store & begged for it- since it's her birthday & I can sometimes be a pushover with her-I gave in!

*
Now that we are 2, Samantha has presents down pat- she knows what they are & what to do! Thank you to everyone who showered our daughter with love on her special day! From the birthday cards & well wishes, to coming to her party & even the gifts & thoughts. Thank you for all of it!


1 comment:

shyann and logan said...

Happy birthday Samantha. From Logan, Shyann and Dalila Lair.

We are planning the #1 Birthday party now. It is so scary!!!