*
Move over Martha Stewart!
As some of you know I've been using cloth diapers...but it wasn't until lately that I've been ambitious enough to make my own! Here's my 1st!

Samantha is VERY into tools! She is fixing Ellie's hiney here!

Have an issue with deer eating your jack-o-lanterns?

I don't have but these pics of our time with the Colwell family- we all used my mom's camera.
Sami on the light rail


Samantha thoroughly enjoyed playing with Zach.

We found out that Katie loves creme brulee!

Here are some highlights from our time with the Thomas family.
Eliana & great-grandma Norma.




Samantha & Uncle Wayne playing football.

Rock Band

As some of you know I've been using cloth diapers...but it wasn't until lately that I've been ambitious enough to make my own! Here's my 1st!
Samantha is VERY into tools! She is fixing Ellie's hiney here!
*
Anyone else...?Have an issue with deer eating your jack-o-lanterns?
*
Thanksgiving Part 1I don't have but these pics of our time with the Colwell family- we all used my mom's camera.
Sami on the light rail
Samantha thoroughly enjoyed playing with Zach.
We found out that Katie loves creme brulee!
*
Thanksgiving Part 2Here are some highlights from our time with the Thomas family.
Eliana & great-grandma Norma.
Samantha & Uncle Wayne playing football.
Rock Band
No comments:
Post a Comment