SAMANTHA IS POTTY TRAINED!!!
After Thanksgiving we dove into potty training full force- Merry Christmas to me! After 9 days accident free, Samantha earned this doll that she picked out back at the beginning of potty training. I was worried with Christmas that the doll wouldn't mean much but it is proving to be her favorite baby- she bathes, feeds, dresses & rocks her baby. Often I will see her baby in Eliana's jumpy or on her play mat!*
MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I attempted to get a photo of the girls in their Christmas pajamas- however Samantha wanted nothing to do with it; so here's Ellie...Ooh- feet...

What daddy- look at mommy...

If I have to...

*What daddy- look at mommy...
If I have to...
Christmas morning Samantha slept in; so Lance, Ellie & I hung out waiting for her to wake up- I don't want to hasten the 3am Christmas mornings! Ellie played like a champ while she waited...
Merry Christmas to everyone- it was very fun having an excited toddler in the house!
HAPPY 2011!
Lance got a week off of work- we all loved having the extra time with him! (With the wind, snow & negative temperatures he decided to forgo the tree stand hunting! Smart call Lance!) So my easily bored husband started remodeling bathrooms! Sami, did as daddy did but to my hallway!
1 comment:
LOVE THE PICTURES, THE TILE IS PRETTY, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE IT FINISHED. LOVE THE PICTURE OF THE DOLL AND THE TEA PARTY.
Post a Comment