If you look close, the kite is about taking her arm off! It must've flown out of her arms at least a dozen times!
Eliana's 8 month teddy photo
Neighborhood Easter egg hunt
"Look daddy, there up there! You've got to help me!"


"Look mama!"


Sami was eager to get inside & find out if any of her eggs said stuffed animal (she got a blue bunny) but I got her to pose for one pic.

"Let's race Elwy" (That's how she says Ellie- too cute!)

I won!

Fine tuning our bike skills with daddy.

"Look mama!"
Sami was eager to get inside & find out if any of her eggs said stuffed animal (she got a blue bunny) but I got her to pose for one pic.
"Let's race Elwy" (That's how she says Ellie- too cute!)
I won!
Fine tuning our bike skills with daddy.
No comments:
Post a Comment