Thursday, December 22, 2011

Happy Holidays!

* Halloween
Sami's gymnastics class dressed up for Halloween-the girls got into a fight because they were all princesses & apparently that is not allowed!

Lance took the girl's trick-or-treating to our neighbors house. After this another neighbor filled his trailor with haybales & took Sami & I along with a few other neigbors around trick-or-treating. It was a great idea!

Teaching the girls about pomegranates! They LOVED them!



* Thanksgiving
Samantha helped me make turkeys for friends & a bake sale.


Eliana fell head first off the couch. Check out her nice egg.



* Christmas
Samantha made this for Lance & I in Awanas. Cute idea!

Christmas tree shopping!




* Snow!
We've had quite the winter storm around here. The girls were so excited to play in the snow- it lasted until the first faceplant! I think Lance & I had more fun than they did!
Ready for the snow


Snow angels




Our snowman, Frosty

And we're done!

No comments: