Thursday, September 25, 2008

Silly girl in the mirror.

This is the 3rd weekend in a row that Lance is out hunting elk. He tells me that next weekend is antelope season- I tell him that he owes me for giving him a month of hunting!
So this leaves me here again, not ready for bed & my daughter asleep. Whenever Lance is gone I seem to go overboard cleaning... I shampooed our couch last night, bleached our doorknobs & cleaned all of our doors as well as windows. I'm finding that during Sami's naps I don't have enough time to pull out any of my hobbies but enough to notice the dirt on the screen door!
*
I'll leave you with some photos... yesterday I put Sami in her swing during a nap & stepped into the next room. When I came back & checked on her she was wide awake & staring at the mobile on the swing just laughing & smiling! This went on for several minutes so I had to get my camera! I am absolutely loving this phase of Samantha's life; she is 8 weeks old today & smiling & laughing. She will be completely serious one moment & the next she breaks into the biggest grin & it just melts my heart & makes a smile spread across my face in return.


*
I can't believe it's the last week of September! Life seems to be getting faster & faster with each year! I do hope everyone out there is doing well & Enjoying their Fall Season.
*
Also here is a photo of myself, Samantha & Dr. Hope Cassell at our 6 week appointment. (Dr. Cassell delivered Samantha. Sorry the photo is yellow- all we had was a cell phone camera.)

1 comment:

Colwell Family said...

so sweet! I LOVE those smiles... enjoy every moment--they grow so fast!!