Sunday, October 5, 2008

Sami's new chair!

We found this kid's papasan chair & figured Sami could start using it now. I've seen them at Walmart & Sportsman's Paradise. It's too cute!

Samantha Lyn is now 2 months old!!! We went for her 2 month Dr. appt. & she was particularly unhappy; uncharacteristically so. We finally got her calmed down just when the nurse entered with the needles. Lance held down her legs while I tried to comfort her but once the first needle hit her thigh- she let out a wail. I have never seen her that mad yet in her 2 months of life. After the appointment Lance went back to work & I had the pleasure of staying home to comfort a VERY UNHAPPY little girl. After some tylenol & a good long nap she was back to her normal happy self. Here is her 2 month photo.

My mom saved a couple of my baby outfits & gave them to me for Samantha. I'll have to find a photo of me in this outfit as a little one; but for now here is Samantha sporting it.

1 comment:

Colwell Family said...

so cute! She's getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys next month.