Sunday, February 1, 2009

6 months old!

Yesterday was another milestone in our family, Samantha turned 6 months old! She is such a darling! She loves to watch & attempt to imitate, especially when it comes to eating. She enjoys her jumper & activity centers but also really likes playing on the floor. Tummy time isn't quite so fun as it used to be; although every chance she gets she rolls over onto her tummy, then looks around a bit & cries. Sometimes she'll string her rolls & go back over again. She gets really excited & kicks her heels into the floor; but by far her favorite position is on her side playing with something on the floor, or sitting or standing. She likes to be in the action & as chatting much more than she used to. I haven't weighed or measured her lately (her 6 month checkup is Monday so I'll let you know her stats after that.) but I'm guessing she's around 25 or 26 inches & probably 16 pounds? We'll see how far off I am! Here are some photos of my little 1/2 year old girl!!


On the occasion of Samantha's half year birthday here are her monthly photos:
1 week

1 month

2 months

3 months

The 4 month photo is buried deep in archives so we'll skip to 5 months.

Lastly, 6 months!!

*
On a side note I have to show off a cute gift! Nichole made me these for my birthday; isn't she clever & talented?!?! Thanks girl!

1 comment:

Carolyn said...

Happy 6th month birthday, Sami!!!