Whew! Samantha seems to spend weeks attempting things & then within days hits multiple milestones. My sweet girl decided yesterday that it was time to get cracking at the crawling gig. She is now continually rolling to her tummy & attempting to get up on all fours. However she locks her waist & knees & ends up on her hands & toes; she then quickly topples onto her face & unhappily rolls over to her back. Then starts the whole fiasco again! I love her determination. Through the past 7 months we have definitely noticed that when she puts her mind to it, she is relentless.
*
In the mornings I sit Sami in the corner of her crib with toys & let her play a bit, this morning she turned around & grabbed onto the railing & was trying so very hard to pull herself up. My little girl is quickly getting mobile!
*
Also, we have been practicing on consonants; today my little girl said 'ba'! ALL day long! I'm loving our new little chatterbox!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment