Wednesday, July 20, 2011

HeinyBugs

This is the moment that I know you have all been waiting for! (Wink!)...

I am selling my cloth diapers! (As well as wet bags, nursing covers, baby wearing slings & nursing pads.) So if you know anyone with a diaper child or need a gift idea... Contact me at heinybugs@gmail.com; you can also contact me on Facebook at Heiny Bugs. Below are some quick details for anyone interested.

And before I lose you non-diapering folks... wet bags are great for throwing dirty gym clothes in as well as wet swimming suits!

My diapers are a fleece outer & hemp soakers. Available options are AIO (All-in-one) or pocket diapers. You may also choose between hook & loop closure or plastic resin snaps. A layer of PUL is included in each diaper so a waterproof outer is not needed.

Also available with ladybug & inchworm appliques & girly ruffles!


The nursing pads are made of PUL & bamboo velour. I used these when nursing & they are oh so soft! (I love the bamboo velour!)

PUL prints available for diapers, wet bags & nursing pads:


PUL solids available for diapers, wet bags & nursing pads:



My personal diaper model!




No comments: