Wednesday, July 20, 2011

My daddy's the bestest!

Hi, I'm Sami & I want to show you my awesome playset that my daddy & mommy (mostly daddy) built for me because my daddy is the bestest!
This is my tire swing; daddy spins me really fast so that I see "2 daddies"!

Here's my slide, If I go down on my belly I go really fast!

Here's my rope ladder- when I climb it I'm as tall as our house!


I even helped daddy with the roof...


My daddy even got my sis-er El-wy a baby swing because she's not a big girl like me.

Momma says that my new playset keeps me from using my creative energies elsewhere!

My daddy is the bestest!

*
11 months
Eliana is 11 months old; she has taken 3-4 steps a handful of times but refuses to walk. However she can crawl with the best of them! She loves to swim & thinks she doesn't need to be held or have flotation in the pool. She loves all things Sami & flashes a BIG smile when she scores Sami's favorite toys! She's a keeper for sure!



1 comment:

Linda Thomas said...

Sami, I agree you have the bestest daddy in the world. Great job Lance.
Jenny I hope you do good in sales. You have the perfect model in Ellie