Sunday, October 12, 2008

2 weeks & counting...

I want to start by saying HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Madison!!! She turned 9 on Thursday! Madison, we hope you had a fantastic day & we cannot wait to see you next month!!!

*
Next I want to say congratulations to my darling husband for "bringing home the meat!" For our anniversary I gave him a rifle & scope; this is his first pronghorn hunting season with it & he bagged one! Congrats! (The date on the photo is wrong- it was taken 06Oct08)


and a close up


Also here's a photo from August but I'm just now downloading it. Jim Fitzgerald was in town for work & we had the opportunity to meet up with him for dinner.

*
One last congratulations to my cousin Kyle & Melodie on the birth of their son Luke; I can't wait for the photos!!!
*
Now I'll explain the title: 2 weeks left of my unpaid time off of work. As for what comes next... we're still discussing all of our options but will let you know once we do. As for everything else, well it's NHL time again. Sami has now seen the Avs play twice & watched Adam Foote play his 1000th game tonight. Also Lance & I have been spending some quality time tiling a bathroom. (I know we said we were done with the improvement projects but invariably we keep grabbing another one from the idea list every so often.)


*
In Samantha news- she is growing like a weed; 12 pounds, 22.5 inches long, 10 weeks old. She is doing so well at pushing herself up while on her tummy & LOVES tummy time. I've been putting a stuffed animal nearby while she's on her tummy & as Lance says, 'she becomes a chatty Cathey'! She will coo & blubber on for quite some time with the animal!

*
We hope everyone is doing well & Enjoying their fall season!

1 comment:

cecil and sheri said...

love the tile, it sure looks good. good looking antelope. but a beauty of a baby girl.