Samantha was on her play mat, batting away at the toys, while I was laying on the ground looking up some recipes on the internet. Suddenly there was no more noise coming from the mat & when I looked over, this is what I found:
Sound asleep! WOW!! This is so NOT typical of Sami!! But I'll take it! A nap & no crying, no fighting! Just sleep! She must have been really tired!
*
In other news it's been getting colder around here. I want to say THANK YOU to Fred & Trish for this great idea!!! I believe it's called a Cuddlebug. It fits into her carrier so that she's still buckled in & then swaddles around her. I LOVE it & she stays so toasty in it!
*
As for everything else...
Thursday: Nichole Kent & her 2 kids (Braden, 3 & Avery, 7 months) & Andrea Geerdes & her son (Anderson, 2 1/2 months) joined Sami & I to go check out pumpkins & get some photos. It was actually rather comical because all 3 of us are still nursing & at one point or another we each had to duck away behind a hay bale! The kids weren't completely into getting their photos taken especially because it was windy; but we did get some good shots.
*
Saturday: Well on Saturday we had the privilege of celebrating Trish's birthday with her. Thank you for allowing us to be involved & HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We also finished tiling our bathroom- it looks great!! Thanks Lance!
*
Sunday: Then on Sunday we had dinner with some friends, the Kents & Erin Turley. Sadly Tyler Turley wasn't able to join us but at least Littleton knew they were in capable hands with Tyler working that day. (He's a firefighter.) We truly enjoyed hanging out with you guys & thought dinner was great!
*
As for everything else...
Thursday: Nichole Kent & her 2 kids (Braden, 3 & Avery, 7 months) & Andrea Geerdes & her son (Anderson, 2 1/2 months) joined Sami & I to go check out pumpkins & get some photos. It was actually rather comical because all 3 of us are still nursing & at one point or another we each had to duck away behind a hay bale! The kids weren't completely into getting their photos taken especially because it was windy; but we did get some good shots.
*
Saturday: Well on Saturday we had the privilege of celebrating Trish's birthday with her. Thank you for allowing us to be involved & HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We also finished tiling our bathroom- it looks great!! Thanks Lance!
*
Sunday: Then on Sunday we had dinner with some friends, the Kents & Erin Turley. Sadly Tyler Turley wasn't able to join us but at least Littleton knew they were in capable hands with Tyler working that day. (He's a firefighter.) We truly enjoyed hanging out with you guys & thought dinner was great!
*
1 comment:
loved your pictures. the pumpkin ones are great.
love mom
Post a Comment