*-*-*-*-*
Since our home is on the market, Lance & I had decided to leave the guest room in tact until July 1st; then we would tell our realtor 'tough luck' and put the nursery together. In the mean time we've been storing everything at my parent's home.So, with last weekend being the first weekend in July- it was time! My dad came & helped us move furniture around (by 'us' I mean Lance! Mom & I played on the computer while the guys displayed their muscular strength!) Here are some photos of the nursery & progress!
Lance & I assembling the crib.
Since my fingers have been numb for the last few months (yeah!!) I was having trouble tying the little bows on the crib bedding; so Lance jumped to the rescue!
Lance assembling the changing table.
Finished product.
Close-up of the crib bedding: Front of quilt.

Back of quilt.

Our little Sami girl at 37 weeks.
No comments:
Post a Comment